Hi,

The `for..in` loop enumerates the *names* of the properties in the
object and its prototype(s); your `m` is always a string because
property names are always strings. To get the property value, just
look it up as normal:

for (name in c) {
    console.log(name + " [" + typeof c[name] + "]");
}

(Or instead of `typeof` you have other options[1], but you get the
idea.)

As a bonus answer, if you want to differentiate between properties on
the object itself and properties that it's inheriting from its
prototype chain, use `hasOwnProperty`:

for (name in c) {
    console.log(
        name + " [" + typeof c[name] + "] (" +
        (c.hasOwnProperty(name) ? "own" : "inherited") +
        ")"
    );
}

Live example: http://jsbin.com/ekimu4