Hi,

I don't want to launch a troll here but it seems that scripty2 doesn't
support Android phones' browser very well... (no scale and no rotation
supported)

jqtouch "kind of works" but most animations are disabled (the last
frame of animation is displayed right away).

Ways to go before we get something as universal on mobile internet
than prototype.js on "immobile internet" :o)

Eric