thank you very much
my question about future
jQuery and prototype and some other javascript library is similar to
each other
I can not find a significant difference between them. is that right ?
a agree jquery is better to teach. and we must to teach other
javascript library with jQuery
I'm worried about the future
What the future will be Prototype and script.aculo.us
if my future developers want to choose only one library.
Which should we choose for future ? and why ?
i dont worry about plugins and extensions because we can use all of
them together  ;)