I'm using Dashcode 3.0.2 on OSX 10.6.6, and trying to write my first
dashboard widget using prototype.js 1.7.

I've got some things working, but as soon as I mouse over the running
widget, I get a:

   Result of expression 'array' [undefined] is not an object

I'm not sure how I got to it, but it's in AppleAnimator.js, and
'array' came from array = self.animations;

A simple reproducer is:

Create a new "custom" project.
Add prototype.js to the file list.
Add prototype.js to main.html right after main.js
Run the project, mouse over .... boom.

I'll admit to being a total noob at this, but I can't tell what's gone
wrong here.

Thanks,
-Eric