Hi kstubs.

This is something I'm experimenting with as well.

I think that it requires the creation of a document fragment and then
adding that fragment to the DOM of the existing page. It seems that
XML is automatically parsed to the DOM but HTML has to be parsed
manually with a custom function. The on alternative I know of is
the exact name of the file).