The following is not working, even though I am certain it should.  I
initialize each self.resultsFilter property to null, so in this case, the
desired result is to return *all* from the original listResults.  Am I doing
something wrong here?

var list = this.listResults.result.row.select(function(row) {
     return row.sess == (self.resultsFilter.session == null) ? row.sess :
self.resultsFilter.session &&
     row.level == (self.resultsFilter.level == null) ? row.level :
self.resultsFilter.level &&
     row.div == (self.resultsFilter.division == null) ? row.div :
self.resultsFilter.division;
});

Karl..