What is the HTML structure that you are sorting? Is it an UL with sortable LIs, or another structure?

Walter

On May 2, 2011, at 11:11 AM, Audrey wrote:

I have a problem with the sortable function in IE (I've tested both 7
& 8). It does not occur in Firefox or Chrome.

What is happening is that if a user tries to change the first element
of my sortable list, it does the following:

In IE7, it will not allow the user to change the position of the top
element. It is draggable, but will not move the other elements. It
simply adds a blank space at the top of the element list. Dragging
elements other than the first works just fine.