Hi Walter,

I've got it to work in IE8 now - closing out a form and starting a new one
did it. And it sort of works in IE 7 now. I can drag objects up, but cannot
drag elements below any of the lower elements.

I'm sorting database results, identified by DIVS. Basically it's a
multi-line formatted result set that I want users to be able to re-sort as
necessary.

Thanks for your help,
Audrey