Hi there again !

New debugs showed me that the php file wasn't even called.
I heard there could be limits on the number of concurrent ajax calls,
is it true ?

I think that to test it, I'm going to stop my periodicalupdater before
an request and restart it right after, but it seems to me a bit weird.

Has Prototype.js an existing process to prevent this ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Me.