Hellow,
Here is my query

------------------------------
Generalised Question
------------------------------
when using controls from script.aculo.us like an Ajax.Autocompleter,
Draggable Droppables etc
If the element is at a later stage removed due to say Replacing a HTML
container, does the object stay in memory?
If so it must be cluttering my browsers ram so how do I finish them

------------------------------
TYPICAL EXAMPLE
------------------------------
I have a a few of dropable divs, named like 'div1', 'div5' etc .

made dropable by the code
Droppables.add('div1')
Droppables.add('div5')

The list is frequently changed by some ajax fetch thus the new list
may be 'div9', 'div,7' and div 1 and 5 are gone

made dropable by the code
Droppables.add('div9')
Droppables.add('div7')

apart from replacing the Should i follow some form form of cleaning
operations for div 1 and 5 ( The Droppables associated with the dom
element not present anymore)