Hi !

As nobody seems to be looking or have an idea, here is the source code
of the page :

http://kraml.fr/lib/js/chat.js

It seems that when being @home with 2 computers (on an Internet box)
on the website, it "crashes" more often.

Here are my ideas of what is being happening, if it reminds someone of
anything :
- Network problem, the call doesn't get to the host but gives no error
(fiber connection)
- Server problem (OS), that wouldn't accept too many connections from
the same IP (seems strange to me)
- Server problem (Apache), for the same reason, but it seems less
strange in this case

Please let me know if you have an idea about this,

Regards,
Julien.