Hi Rob,
I'm in the process of optimizing this page:
http://beta.meetscoresonline.com/results/11818

This page is heavily event driven and pulls a pretty good Json chunk back
using Ajax.Request each time the page is loaded.

I'm seeing my memory consumption going up but have not made any concret
decisions as to who's the cuplrit.  I realize that there is a chance my
event handlers are not released properly so still need to do that sort of
effort, but curious if you found out anything on the issue you were have
with the Ajax.Request?

Karl..