Try using paging that will displayed your rows atleast 10 per page, see if that
solves your problem

-----Original Message-----
From: sglsboy <sgls...@gmail.com>
Sender: prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 13:22:13
To: Prototype & script.aculo.us<prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Proto-Scripty] Browser hangs after Ajax call

Hi,

I am coming across an issue where the browser hangs after I make a
ajax call that returns up to 100 rows to update a table. In firefox i
get the following message:

"A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding.
You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let
it continue

Script: http://...../prototype-1.6.0.3.js : 199"

Please help