Hallo together,

I have some problems by calling a REST webservice with Ajax.Request. I
already checked the service with Fiddler, so it should be working. the
script runs on localhost:80 and the webservice on localhost:8732

the result of transport.responseText is "" and my service is not
called (I check that width debugging mode)

Here some code:

new Ajax.Request("http://localhost:8732/GetStuff";, {
                        method: 'post',
                        parameters: 'ID=12345',
                        requestHeaders: {ContentType: "application/json"},
                        encoding: 'UTF-8',
                        onSuccess: function(transport) {
                                alert(transport.responseText);
                                var json =