Hi,

> One thing is stay for me unconvinient is  calling private functions in
> public functions.
> It's nessety to call them with .bind(this)(...)

No, that's a very inefficient way to call them. Instead:

_privateFunction.call(this, arg1, arg2);

or

_privateFunction.apply(this, array_of_args);

Function#call and Function#apply are part of JavaScript. More about
them in the spec[1], of course, and on MDC[2][3].

More about various approaches to private methods here[4] and (somewhat
indirectly) here[5].

[1] http://www.ecma-international.org/publications/standards/Ecma-262.htm
[2]
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/Function/Call