I did try it on Chrome on Windows with success:
Google Chrome   11.0.696.77 (Build officiel 87952)
WebKit  534.24 (branches/chromium/696@86868)
V8      3.1.8.16
Agent utilisateur       Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/
534.24 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/11.0.696.77 Safari/534.24

I tried on Android 2.3.4's native browser (Chrome Mobile, no idea of
the version number) but the scrollbar is missing, so no way to know if
the property is supported.

It also works on Linux/Firefox3.5.7

Eric