On 13 Sep 2011, at 15:29, Chris Sansom wrote:

> I /think/ what's happening is that when you roll the mouse over various
> elements inside the <div> JS thinks it's mousing out and over repeatedly

Just been out for a walk and had a think about this. I think what I need to do
is somehow prevent the mouseout from restarting the fading if it's followed by
a mouseover within, say, a quarter? a tenth? of a second. I'll see if I can
find a way to do this, but any hints would be most welcome at this stage.

--
Cheers... Chris
Highway 57 Web Development -- <http://www.highway57.co.uk/>