Hi Victor,

Tnx for you reply. I was using Prototype for opening windows and so on, and
jQuery for drag and drop functionality for rows in tables (not divs). With
noConflict(), I can open a window, but then I'm missing the functionality of
jQuery.
window.js is the prototype window class.
I really need to know more about Javascript, but for know I don't have time
to dig in to it; I'll will find another solution.
Tnx,

Broom