Since I bought it - it became my reference book, not only on
Prototype.js but on JavaScript.

I periodically reread it each time discovering new nuances. The more I
read it - the more I fall in love with Prototype.js.

What an elegant architectural solutions! What is non-trivial syntax!
JQuery, compared with Prototype.js - technical Library. Prototype.js
is - the art of programming!

Everyone must have this book. You will become better understood not
only the work of the library, and JavaScript in general.