Hello list

I'm a user from México and I love prototype. I want many persons can use it
but not all know english.

In the next days I'm going to translate all the documentation to spanish,
but I'm trying to figure out how is the best way, my idea is

1.- Download the prototype's source code
2.- Translate in the source code the documentation, trying to keep the same
line's order
3.- Use pdoc to generate the HTML's files
4.- Upload the documentation to some server or api-es.prototypejs.org if it
is possible
5.- Spread the word

pdoc does not have multilanguage support :(

someone have another way to do it? Am I wrong with the pdoc's multilanguage
support ?

Thanks