Hi all,

I just wanted to share with you my BGEffects component for
script.aculo.us. BGEffects is a library for creating perspective animations
(aka parallax effect) using background images from nested (but not only)
containers. You can see it in action on the project page at:
http://www.almeida.ch/projects/BGEffects/

BGEffects was initially released for Scripty2 but, as development seems to
be in standby mode, I decided to port it to script.aculo.us and jQuery.
Currently, I am still working on some performance issues and trying to
delegate animation to native CSS3 transitions when available.

Feel free to review the code and report any bugs, comments or suggestions.

Have fun!

Pedro De Almeida