On Dec 5, 12:53 am, BeiMingyu <cwen1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  I have a problem  about the source code (version 1.7):
> var Class = (function() {
>     function create() {
>     var parent = null, properties = $A(arguments);
>     if (Object.isFunction(properties[0]))
>       parent = properties.shift();
>     function klass() {
>      * this.initialize.apply(this, arguments);   // Where has the method
> initialize  been defined??
> *    }}
>
> *Where has the method   initialize  been defined??*

It can be defined by the specification object passed into
Class.create. If it isn't, a default is defined about 15 lines further
down:

    if (!klass.prototype.initialize)
      klass.prototype.initialize = Prototype.emptyFunction;

HTH,
Independent Software Engineer
tj / crowder software / com
www / crowder software / com