Hmmm, if you search for 'prostitutki' on this page:
https://github.com/madrobby/scriptaculous/pull/27/files#diff-21
it is found 3 times...from 2009 (?)
So here is another hacked page:
http://madrobby.github.com/scriptaculous/test-unit-runner/

In-place-editing seems to be hacked by someone else
http://madrobby.github.com/scriptaculous/in-place-editing/

Just documenting here for Thomas.