If you define a "handle" area in your HTML and give it a classname, you pass
that classname as a string to the Draggable method in the parameters hash. Then
only elements with that class will be draggable. This also lets you set the
cursor:move through your CSS so it looks moveable, too!

.gripper {
        height: 20px;
        background-image: url(/images/texture.png);
        cursor: move;
}

new Draggable('my-panel-1',{handle: 'gripper'});

This is all spelled out (along with lots more options) in the documentation
here: http://madrobby.github.com/scriptaculous/draggable/

Walter