Two options: 1. In the page where you see the link to download, Control-click
or right-click on the link and choose "Download linked file" (or the local
equivalent in your browser). 2. If you're already looking at the page of code,
choose File / Save As... from the main menu. Either one will get you a standard
file dialog, and you can choose the location and filename you desire.

Walter