Hi, here's my javascript code defined in my header:

        function destroy(idVal) {
                var parNode = document.getElementById(idVal);
                var childNode = document.getElementById(idVal +
"div");
                parNode.removeChild(childNode);
        }

        function display(idVal, someText) {
                var liNode = document.getElementById(idVal);
                var expandEle = document.createElement('div');
                expandEle.setAttribute('id', idVal + 'div');
                expandEle.setAttribute('style', "-moz-border-radius:
20px; color: white; border-radius: 20px; background-color: #CDC0B0;
width: 90px; height: 100px; margin-left: 10px; padding-left: 15px;
margin-top: 10px; padding-top: 10px;");
expandEle.appendChild(txt);
                var txt = document.createTextNode(someText);
                expandEle.appendChild(txt);
                liNode.appendChild(expandEle);
        }

Essentially, I'm trying to do a:

new Effect.SlideDown(expandEle, {duration: 3});

, But to no avail.  What is a way to add this fx to my display()
routine in order to have it show up onmousehover?  Thanks!