Hi Everyone,

With guidance/code from Walter and Marty, I'm finally sorted. :-) My code had to find the tag element id and change a style on the corresponding user labels after the onClick event. Basically, click a tag and then all the people assigned to the tag will be highlighted and checked. Then remove the highlight and uncheck when checked = false. Thanks again for the help.

Jenny

<script>
                document.observe('click',function(evt){
                    if(evt.element().hasClassName('tag')){
                        var status = evt.element().checked;
                        var identity = evt.element().identify();
                        if(status == true) {
                            var checkedTags = $$('input.tag:checked');
                            $$('input.user').each(function(elm){
                                var checked = false;
                                checkedTags.each(function(c){
var labelId = 'labelfor' + $(elm).identify(); if(elm.hasClassName(c.id) && status == true) {
                                        checked = true;
                                        $(labelId).addClassName('sel');
                                elm.checked = checked;
                        else {
                            var uncheckedTags = identity;
                            $$('input.user').each(function(elm){
                                var checked = true;
var labelId = 'labelfor' + $(elm).identify(); if(elm.hasClassName(uncheckedTags) && status == false) {
                                    checked = false;
                                    $(labelId).removeClassName('sel');
                                }
                                elm.checked = checked;
                    if(evt.element().hasClassName('user')){
                        $$('input.tag').each(function(elm){
elm.checked = ($$('input.' + elm.id).length == $$('input.' + elm.id + ':checked').length);
</script>