From: prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com
[mailto:prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Robbington
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 1:58 AM
To: Prototype & script.aculo.us
Subject: [Proto-Scripty] Object doesn't support property or method 'observe'

Hi,

I am having a problem with a plug in I am using. ContentFlow.

It works fine in all browsers except IE8 and 7,

Whats confusing is the page works fine without the plug in, but if included
it throws the error "Object doesn't support property or method 'observe'",
not in the plug in file but a different prototype js file.

Is this a compatibilty issue with prototype versions?

Why would it suddenly stop working in this file?

Any help would be amazing as I am pulling my hair out on this one.