Try this

Effect.SlideDown($('floating_basket_wrapper'), {
  duration: 5,
  afterFinish: function()
  {
      console.log('afterFinish');

-wz

Hello,

I am using the following code:

Effect.SlideDown($('floating_basket_wrapper'), {
  duration: 5,
  afterFinish: console.log('afterFinish')
});

The effect triggers fine, however I see 'afterFinish' right after starting the movement in the console and not after the effect has finished.

To me, this seems like a bug, or am I doing something wrong here?
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Prototype & script.aculo.us" group. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/prototype-scriptaculous/-/AEoBwMagov8J. To post to this group, send email to prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to prototype-scriptaculous+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-scriptaculous?hl=en.