How do I implement:

I have a function
I have an enumeration
On the enumeration I want to invoke my function
My function should either receive the current enumerable object as first
parameter - or - within the context of the function "this" should be the
current enumerable item.

Suppose I have a collection of <div> elements.  I want to invoke my
function so my function might look like:

function myFunction(div) {
  // div is the current enumerable object
}

I call it like this: