Thanks Jason

Will give it a shot.  A example would be great,

On 5/13/2012 12:32 AM, Jason wrote:

Totally do-able using the HTML 5 Javascript File API (won't work in IE though)

you can use the file object in the postBody option and that will upload the file to your php script through the php://input stream - use $_GET parameters for the rest of the information you want to post

to solve the IE problem chromeframe is a good solution as well

I can post an example if you need

Jason