I do not know if my advice will be valuable for you but I would avoid sorting divs with javascript. I think better way is to read the cookie in php and render a page with divs in order according to cookie data. Difficulty of that task is probably determinded by the way you render you html pages. With some template engine (like smarty) should be rather easy...

-wz

Is there a way to move a sortables with javascript?

Example: A user sorts a few divs and the order is stored in a cookie with Sortable.serialize. How to use the data in the cookie to rearrange the divs to the order of the user, when he is visiting the site the next time?
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Prototype & script.aculo.us" group. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/prototype-scriptaculous/-/-ZXsnxsRFNMJ. To post to this group, send email to prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to prototype-scriptaculous+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-scriptaculous?hl=en.