On Jun 22, 2012, at 11:14 AM, AnichoCode wrote:

> Hello Walter,
>
> I noticed that consistent error in the script too, the script should when the
> button is clicked hide the button and in the same place display a processing
> image a little gif.
>
> The same script works on pages but not in jsfiddle or that particular page
> for some odd reason.
>
> With your code from previous post for consistency with other functions can I
> do the below or will that not work?
>
> $('.ShowPleaseWait').observe('click', function(evt){
> //do something here
> });

That's a jQuery selector, it won't do what you expect in Prototype. Here's the
equivalent:

        $$('.ShowPleaseWait').invoke('observe', 'click', function(evt){
                //do something here

The click handler on the button is using the ID style selector, and the handler
on the reset is using the class-style selector to clean up the span. So you can
see both styles at work here.

Walter