Using chrome 21 and prototype 1.7.1, I have discovered that using $throw
$break* does *not work.

The Error/Exception gets thrown up to the browser when it should have been
stopped by *if (e != $break)*
I suspect that this occurs because inject, each, etc have native
implementations in Chrome, and they do not get wrapped by the same
functionality as the built in functions

Please tell me that I am wrong, or I will have to change thousands of lines
of code to normal for-loops to break out of them.