2012. szeptember 24., hétfő 17:34:05 UTC+2 időpontban Victor a következőt
írta:

About eachSlice. If you think you can fix documentation - please make pull
request on github. Do you have more errors/mistakes?

Hi, Viktor!
It's very sad that the Prototype project is managed so badly, the whole
community is just let to go loose and what is even much worse, as the
example shows, even critical mistakes in the code base are left untouched
for ages.. How should or could I have known about this mistake, for
example? I believe these have also contributed that Prototype has lost so
much ground to competing libraries!
Well, enough of all these. Instead, some words about the documentation.
This is far the weakest part of the whole project, the comments are laconic
and it is only geared towards the needs of the careless and the ignorant in
mostly trying to give some quick recipe and in never highlighting the
underlying logic. For those who study the code base in-depth the
documentation is very  little help to find out about the inner working or
the relationships between the parts. This is a shame in itself as there are
so many brilliant solutions and terse coding techniques to learn and to
enjoy!
If you are familiar with CodeIgnite, for example, you know the code is
fully annotated, although the authors of that library are also top core
programmers, but with the difference of understanding various needs and
promoting their project properly ..
Well, I think we could start a community effort to bring Prototype inline
with other well documented libraries. What do you think?