OK, I have something like this:

this.zz__handleCommentFormSubmit = this.comment_form.on('submit',
this.__handleCommentFormSubmit);

It is unclear to me, reading from the API, if I must bind or
bindAsEventListener or leave it as it, the
method: this.__handleCommentFormSubmit, in the above statement.

Karl..

FYI.. "this" refers to my class.