I am using Amazon S3, with a cross-domain request allowed there, and am able to
load HTML from a static file hosted there into a shell page hosted on my own
server using Prototype Ajax.Updater. Recently, I started getting an error in
Safari (latest version) of "Refused to get unsafe header 'X-JSON'". This error
repeats hundreds of times before the content loads. It doesn't stop the load,
but it annoys me. Has anyone else seen this, and how did you stop it if so?

Thanks,

Walter