Thank you very much !!!

Without *addHeader* the following code only worked on IE, but adding this
line also works in Chrome and Firefox.

The problem was Chrome and Firefox html page didn't receive xmlhttp.status
== 200, only xmlhttp.readyState == 4, only received status == 0.

  HttpServletResponse response)
  throws IOException{

*response.addHeader("Access-Control-Allow-Origin", "*");*

PrintWriter out = response.getWriter();
java.util.Date today = new java.util.Date();
out.write("<html>\n" +
"<body>\n" +
"<h1 align=center>Ejemplo1 de Servlet</h1>\n" +
"<br>\n" + today + "</body>\n"+
"</html>"
);

}