Set a callback function for Effect
Effect.DropOut(first_line , {queue: 'front', limit: 2, scope: 'remove', afterFinish: function() { ...you code... }});

More: http://madrobby.github.io/scriptaculous/core-effects/

On Срд, Ліп 16, 2014 at 4:31 , Wender Jean <wender.j...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Guys,

I'd like to execute an action after the queue has finished, but I not found any way to do this in API of aculo.us, if anyone can help me.

My code:

var first_line = $$('#table-form tr:nth-child(4)')[0];
var second_line = $$('#table-form tr:nth-child(3)')[0];

Effect.DropOut(first_line , {queue: 'front', limit: 2, scope: 'remove'}); Effect.DropOut(second_line , {queue: 'front', limit: 2, scope: 'remove'});

first_line.remove();
second_line.remove();

I am removing those lines of the DOM, but in fact this should happen after the effects has finished, not during or before as it happens.

Thank's since now.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Prototype & script.aculo.us" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to prototype-scriptaculous+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-scriptaculous.