Hi R ! good to hear from you :-)

I couldnt answer before cause I was under a surgery on my nose. No I am back, and still alive ;-)
so now I am mirroring the cvs to sourceforge so I have full access from work. The site will be kept on savannah for a while.

Thanks

On 12/15/05, Reinhard Amersberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

protux-devel@nongnu.org schrieb am 14.12.05 18:59:34:
> Reinhard, are you getting any trouble with Savannah cvs ? I just cant commit since monday...

hi,

I only did checkouts and updates the last time ... will try to check if I still be able to do this ASAP.

greetings
reinhard

Luciano Domenico Giordana - Java Architect / Java/C++ Senior Developer
Project Protux : http://www.nongnu.org/protux
The Professional Modular Multimedia Framework for GNU/Linux