On Thursday 05 January 2006 20:01, Luciano Domenico Giordana wrote:
> Hi all ( all ? :-)

hi you lonesome ;-)

> I uploaded protux as an applet to be tested live.. of course, it is still
> buggy and almost everything that are already working on offline binary does
> not work live yet. The purpose of this upload was just to certify that the
> strategy works.

ok, tested it in konqueror and firefox on suse.
you should give a hint on the homepage of what is working (online) right now.
at the moment I just can open the "view options" and add soft in and soft
out ...
the interface looks like this:
www.groovision.de/protux/pix/protuxonline.jpg

is this correct for now?

apropos offline binary - I had to chmod +x on protux but the app don't start:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/local/protux> ./protux
: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/local/protux>

any idea?

greetings
reinhard