Thanks a lot R. Indeed, It was working fine here but it seems to be just "local lucky"
I tested in another machine, I got the same screen you sent
I think that happens because I forgot to assume certain things such how to deal with app resources in Live situation, icons, even hardware permissions... I have all them ok here, so thats the live demo works ok here.
I will work on that, lemme just finish the migration of ALSA-to-javax.sound, so Protux can playback again..

Thanks again

ps - remember you can see the log dump for Live Protux by opening the java applet console and check the output.

On 1/18/06, reinhard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thursday 05 January 2006 20:01, Luciano Domenico Giordana wrote:
> Hi all ( all ? :-)

hi you lonesome ;-)

> I uploaded protux as an applet to be tested live.. of course, it is still
> buggy and almost everything that are already working on offline binary does
> not work live yet. The purpose of this upload was just to certify that the
> strategy works.

ok, tested it in konqueror and firefox on suse.
you should give a hint on the homepage of what is working (online) right now.
at the moment I just can open the "view options" and add soft in and soft
out ...
the interface looks like this:
www.groovision.de/protux/pix/protuxonline.jpg

is this correct for now?

apropos offline binary - I had to chmod +x on protux but the app don't start:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/local/protux> ./protux
: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/local/protux>

any idea?

greetings
reinhard