*Dear friend:
   we are an electronical wholesale company which locates in China. we
mainly focuse on the selling of electronics,such as *
 *digital cameras, mobile, LCD TV, Laptops Notebooks, Digital Video, Mp4,
GPS, and so on.
 In order to gratulate Olympic Games in 2008 in China.  our company have a
favourable campaign in this month;
We can offer you  high quality products in good price; You can purchase
freely here.
This is a god-given chance. we hope you can hold it quickly
site: **www.trade-cm.com* <http://www.trade-cm.com/>
*msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[As partes desta mensagem que não continham texto foram removidas]

Responder a