I committed a fix for  bugzilla 197404 - Profile class has wrong property
name string assigned to PROP_NAME.

I also fixed a couple of other naming inconsistencies, in particular
property name constant for flavor from "flavor" to "eclipse.prov.flavor".
This has a side-effect in existing persisted profiles of causing an error
dialog when browsing the profile properties in the UI, because there is no
value under the new flavor key. The (draconian) solution is to delete the
agent data and existing installs and the agent data and reinstall (if
desired).

Let me know if you have any questions/problems.

        - Dave