1) yes, I think we in Equinox should use 3.4M1 as our M1 target.  We are a
week earlier than the full project but that's ok.

2) The provisioning-dev list was setup mostly for general provisioning
discussions across Eclipse (e.g., Equionx, Maya, EPP, ...).  Notifications
of progress, conceptual discussions, usecases, ...  Maya and Equinox have
(currently) separate code bases and developer communities.  So for
example, the discussion around M1 is only relevant to Equinox (unless Maya
happens to be having an M1 at the same time).  I do think that people
should be subscribed to this list but it would likely be best to keep the
Equinox and Maya detailed discussions on their respective lists.  Note, I
am not dogmatic about this and could be argued into a different position.

Jeff

Susan M Franklin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
07/26/2007 06:38 PM
Please respond to
"Developer discussions for provisioning \(Update Manager\) initiatives"
<provisioning-dev@eclipse.org>

provisioning-dev@eclipse.org
cc

Subject
[provisioning-dev] two  process questions...

1 - Should we start using bugzilla milestones (such as 3.4 M1) to tag
provisioning bugs that we fix for our M1?...or is this confusing for those
running reports on the 3.4 release since the code is not mainstream 3.4
yet?
2 - I've noticed that most provisioning questions/discussions lately have
taken place on equinox-dev with [prov] in the title.  Is this just to
reach a wider audience and should we be encouraging people to subscribe to
this mailing list?

thanks,
provisioning-dev mailing list
provisioning-dev@eclipse.org