Dear eViacam translator,

We are about to the release eViacam version 1.5.1 which introduces minor changes (documentation has not been modified since 1.5).

As you or your team are in charge of one or more translations I ask you to check, update and send us back the corresponding translation(s). Translations and updates of documentation are also welcomed.

To get the latest development version fetch the sources from the git repository:

git://eviacam.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/eviacam/eviacam

Alternatively, you can download the latest snapshot:

http://eviacam.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=eviacam/eviacam;a=snapshot;h=767527bcc8a4ba9abae5f5f1137181082665f53f;sf=tgz

Thank you very much for your collaboration.

Best regards,

C├ęsar Mauri

[If you received this message by error or you can not contribute any more, please let us know]