Hello!

The Free Software Foundation has received more translation disclaimers.
Please check below if the transcription is accurate.  Ensure your name and
electronic mail address is written the same way you intend to do it in the PO
files you produce.  Please also check that the team, between square brackets,
is properly identified.  mailto:translat...@iro.umontreal.ca for reporting any
error.  Also use this address for sending any pending PO file you might have.
If you happen to have a home Web page, please send me the URL, as I now
maintain this information as well in the Translation Project registry.

> TRANSLATIONS    Ricardo Soares Guimara~es       1999-08-10
> Disclaimer.  [pt_BR]
> rica...@conectiva.com.br

> TRANSLATIONS    Jacobo Tarri'o Barreiro 1999-07-31
> Disclaimer.  [gl]
> jtar...@iname.com

> TRANSLATIONS    Kristoffer Bra*nemyr    1999-07-31
> Disclaimer.  [sv]
> zt...@swipnet.se

> TRANSLATIONS    Masahito Yamaga 1999-08-13
> Disclaimer.  [ja?]
> yam...@ipc.chiba-u.ac.jp

> TRANSLATIONS    Gi-Seong Eom    1999-08-13
> Disclaimer.  [ko]
> k2li...@nownuri.net

> TRANSLATIONS    Thorarinn R. Einarsson  1999-08-16
> Disclaimer.  [is]
> th...@mindspring.com

This letter is also sent to your translating team, for informing the team
members of the arrival of your disclaimer, and also as a cross-check for the
electronic mail address, augmenting the chances this letter reaches you.

                        Welcome to our Translation Project!