You have received this notice by request or you may have recently
become a member of one of our network websites or simply signed
up for this service.  If you no longer wish to recieve this,
please use the link below.
http://www.absolutelyobsolete.com/remove.asp?M=CC10D3265C4F0D89E6183F93283991A5785058F641FEB2433B4BE127B198B2CB7FF59AF1702A1C78233864FDC22AA8882D11
--oOo--oOo--oOo--oOo--oOo--oOo--oOo--oOo--oOo--oOo--oOo--oOo--oOo

----------------------------------
THE 1 MINUTE HIV SELF TEST KIT
----------------------------------

http://www.absolutelyobsolete.com/sites/hiv/click.asp?M=CC10D3265C4F0D89E6183F93283991A5785058F641FEB2433B4BE127B198B2CB7FF59AF1702A1C78233864FDC22AA8882D11&ST=index1.asp

No need to wait forÊdays for lab results to arrive.
You know in just One Minute

- Approved for sale in the European Union -
- We ship daily to every country in the world -

http://www.absolutelyobsolete.com/sites/hiv/click.asp?M=CC10D3265C4F0D89E6183F93283991A5785058F641FEB!
 2433B4BE127B198B2CB7FF59AF1702A1C78233864FDC22AA8882D11&ST=index1.asp

FAST:
No waiting for for days for the lab results to arrive!
Results are available in 1 minute or less.

SELF ADMINISTRATION:
The 1 MINUTE HIV SELF TEST has been carefully designed
to be self administered without the need for professional
assistance, and it provides instant knowledge of your
HIV status.

PRIVATE:
The entire test can be conducted in the privacy of your
own home and there is NO public record of the results.

STABLE:
The 1 MINUTE HIV SELF TEST does
not require refrigeration and is stable for long
periods of time at room temperature.

http://www.absolutelyobsolete.com/sites/hiv/click.asp?M=CC10D3265C4F0D89E6183F93283991A5785058F641FEB2433B4BE127B198B2CB7FF59AF1702A1C78233864FDC22AA8882D11&ST=index1.asp

--oOo--oOo--oOo--oOo--oOo--oOo--oOo--oOo--oOo--oOo--oOo--oOo--oOo
©2003

Responderlle a