--- Christian Perrier <bubu...@debian.org> escribió:
> (sorry in advance for using ENglish in this
> list...but unfortunately,
> I don't speak Galician/Galego)
>
> > I probably posted this call too late. So,
> unfortunately, the gl
> > translations for Debian Installer are not
> complete.
> >
> > They are however highly useful anyway because the
> 83% ratio is quite
> > good. Moreover, the strings with partial or
> inexistent translations
> > often pertain to modules which are not frequently
> used.
>

> I got no news from Hector Fernandez for a while.
Here i am
> Would someone in the
> list be interested in continuing the work on Debian
> Installer
> translations?
>

> If Hector comes back, of course you'll have the
> opportunity of working
> as a team...:-)

Sorry, i've been out for 4 days (Visiting places like
Basque Country, South of France...), and i haven't
checked my mail inbox almost for a week ago.
I will continue mantaining strings, but i'm doing that
for a cyber local of a friend, not from home (my USB
ADSL is not running well in linux).  Hope you can view
things updated soon.