From: Till Weber <peterpan...@gmx.net>
Date: May 5, 2007 10:01 AM
Subject: your calician messenger translation
To: nacho.r...@gmail.com

Hello Ignacio,

you have done this translation for Pidgin?

I am from the team of retroshare (serverless Messenger)
(we are already in contact with pidgin to maybe implement the serverless
protocol into pidgin)

http://retroshare.sf.net
http://sourceforge.net/projects/retroshare/

We have translated Retroshare into 15 languages,
I want to ask, if you could have a look at the draft translations and maybe
correct them.

We use QT linguist from trolltech.com, but any text editor will do.

you find the linguist pack files in the download section developers:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=178712

and in the forum translation notes:

If you want to have a look, please send the corrected translation to me and
dr...@lunamutt.com

ca 90 words to translate and 15 translations already done.

thanks for a short feedback for this serverless messenger!
and if you like it, spread the word in your country, that we are serverless
& without logging.

Till

Responderlle a